Clearpool ZENDIT: Announcement + Participation & Pool Details
$CPOOL Pool Opens on October 28th, 11 AM UTC
Early in 2021, Clearpool’s founders set out to design a protocol to solve one of the most significant pain points for borrowers in DeFi — overcollateralization.
Clearpool is revolutionizing debt capital markets with the introduction of tokenized credit to the DeFi space. In TradFi, the credit market, or bond market as it is more commonly known, is somewhere in the region of $123 trillion in total size. It’s a huge market, and it’s where corporations, financial institutions, supranational entities, and governments all borrow money from investors with varying degrees of risk appetite who are looking for yield.
With much more capital efficiency, no liquidation risk, attractive risk-adjusted returns for LPs, and as the first dynamic credit market for unsecured liquidity on the blockchain, Clearpool will be looking to kick off their launch with a FLASH ZENDIT of their $CPOOL token as an ERC-20 token!
What is Clearpool?
- Clearpool introduces two new core concepts to DeFi — single borrower liquidity pools and tokenized credit.
- On Clearpool, institutional borrowers can open individualized single borrower liquidity pools and compete for uncollateralized liquidity directly from liquidity providers in the DeFi ecosystem.
- Liquidity providers, in turn, get the opportunity to earn attractive rewards for providing liquidity to borrowers. LPs also earn additional rewards on Clearpool simply for being an LP, making Clearpool APYs super attractive.
- When an LP provides liquidity to a Clearpool they will receive cpTokens in return. cpTokens represent the amount of liquidity that has been supplied and accrue the interest rate and LP rewards for that pool. Interest is paid in the currency of the pool whereas LP rewards are paid in CPOOL — Clearpool’s governance token. cpTokens also represent the amount of risk that the lender has taken on by funding the borrower.
Round Tier and Terms
- For the Clearpool ZENDIT we will be using the same whitelist as the Gamestation ZENDIT on the same day with the max Allocation Amount: $500 for all participants
After the whitelist closes on Tuesday, October 26th, 12 PM UTC, we will be randomly picking a limited number of Sherpas for each tier who will have access to the pools and will be announcing the winners’ Polygon wallet addresses via our Twitter and Official News, and Announcements on Wednesday, October 27th, 11 PM UTC
- Public Round Tokens
- 50% at TGE, then 50% after 6 months
Clearpool ZENDIT Pool Details
- Token Ticker: $CPOOL
- Token Type: ERC-20
- Total Raise Amount: $40,000.
- Total Available Tokens: 1,000,000 $CPOOL.
- 1 Pool: Private Sherpa Pool.
- Asset to swap: USDT
- USD Token exchange offering Price: $0.04
- Max Allocation Amount: $500 for all participants
Participation Tiers & Instructions
- Join the Clearpool Telegram community: https://t.me/clearpoolofficial
- Follow MANTRA DAO and Clearpool on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MANTRADAO & https://twitter.com/ClearpoolFin
- Like the official announcement tweets about the Clearpool token launch (on both the ZENDIT and Clearpool Twitter pages) and also retweet these tweets!
For the Clearpool ZENDIT we will be using the same whitelist as the Gamestation ZENDIT on the same day with the max Allocation Amount: $500 for all participants.
About MANTRA DAO
MANTRA DAO is a community-governed DeFi platform focused on Staking, Lending, and Governance. It gives financial control back to the people, so that they may store and grow their wealth together. The MANTRA DAO team aims to leverage crowd wisdom to create a community-governed, transparent, and decentralized ecosystem for web 3.0. Initially built on Substrate as a Polkadot first project, it now also offers its services on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Polygon.
Clearpool is a decentralized capital markets ecosystem where institutions can borrow uncollateralized liquidity, and LPs get attractive rewards and risk management solutions. Clearpool introduces several new concepts to DeFi, with the idea of single borrower liquidity pools and tokenized credit giving rise to sophisticated risk management and hedging solutions. Clearpool is revolutionizing debt capital markets; a paradigm shift in how institutions borrow uncollateralized liquidity is upon us.