Hinata ZENDIT: Announcement, Participation & Pool Details
HINATA Pool opens on Monday, December 20th 12 PM UTC
Will the future of the metaverses be anime? Hinata certainly thinks so! Hinata is looking to boost creators of original anime content for the metaverse and beyond as a Decentralized Anime Organization! Founded by two cryptonatives, Johnathan & Tekkaadan, who have been active in the NFT space since 2018 and have been involved with several previous projects.
Their second product offering, the Hinata Marketplace platform, features curated collections and artists of anime, manga, and all variety of work, including Art Blocks, Bored Ape Yacht Club, and more.
Their other product, one of the first NFT collections they launched, was nft.waifutoken.io was incubated in August of 2020. It was their proof of concept for fair NFT distribution in community focused liquidity mining featuring non-transferrable governance rewards. New waifu artworks are regularly commissioned and made available to DAO members as metaverse-ready characters. Their artists will continue to make content for the new Hinata platform and the same NFT distribution mechanics will continue for those who stake the HINATA token.
With Hinata looking to launch soon, their $HINATA token will be looking to make its debut on ZENDIT as an ERC-20 token!
What is Hinata?
- As a Decentralized Anime Organization, Hinata is the first DAO built around illustrated NFTs. Thousands of members with access to exclusive drops and continuing platform governance.
- Hinata will be developing illustrated and metaverse content with over 50 original characters, 75+ artist partners, and a steady stream of quality content for Decentraland, Sandbox, and other universes.
- Hinata will be an NFT ecosystem and launchpad featuring a wide range of options for artists, brands, and decentralized organizations to create a hyper successful NFT or ERC-20 product launch.
- The Hinata ecosystem will include a variety of features including NFT marketplace, digital artwork hosting solution, physical merchant bridge, licensing and IP protection, competitive creator fees, commission platform, curated collections, and more.
Round Tier and Terms
- Private Sale
- 25% available at TGE with an additional 25% released monthly over 3 months
- Raise conducted on BSC
- ERC-20 $HINATA will be claimed through a claiming portal prepared by the Hinata team.
Hinata ZENDIT Pool Details
- Token Ticker: $HINATA
- Token Type: ERC-20
- Total Raise Amount: $300,000
- Total Available Tokens: 333,333
- 2 Pools: Tier 0: Total Pool Allocation Amount: $80,000, Private Sherpa Pool: Total Pool Allocation Amount: $220,000
- Asset Pool Pair: BUSD (BEP-20)
- Exchange offering Price: $0.75/HINATA
Sherpas will be eligible to enter the highest participation tier they qualify for on a per-wallet basis. Each individual wallet may only participate in one Sherpa tier and will also automatically be able to participate in the public tier if they qualify.
Applicants can hold or stake ERC-20, BEP-20, or Polygon OM. Supplied OM refers to OM supplied on ZENTEREST or zenOM. Staked OM refers to OM staked in our staking contract or sOM.
Our participation tiers for ZENDIT from highest to lowest are:
Tier 0 OLYMPUS MONS — Supplying 188,000 OM
- Total Pool Allocation Amount: $80,000
Tier 1 EVEREST — Supplying 50,000 OM
- Max Allocation Amount: $2000
Tier 2 ACONCAGUA — Staking/Supplying 40,000 OM
- Max Allocation Amount: $1600
Tier 3 DENALI — Holding/Staking/Supplying 30,000 OM
- Max Allocation Amount: $1200
Tier 4 KILIMANJARO — Holding/Staking/Supplying 15,000 OM or holding a “100M OM Staked” NFT
- Max Allocation Amount: $800
Tier 5 ELBRUS — Holding/Staking/Supplying 8888 OM or holding a MANTRA DAO PolkaPet.
- Max Allocation Amount: $400
Participation Tiers & Instructions
- Join the Hinata community: https://t.me/hinataio
- Follow MANTRA DAO and Hinata on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MANTRADAO & https://twitter.com/hinataio
- Like the official announcement tweets about Hinata (on both the ZENDIT and Hinata Twitter pages) and also retweet these tweets!
- Final step, complete this entry form before Saturday, December 18th, 12 PM UTC
After the whitelist closes on Saturday, December 18th, 12 PM UTC, we will be randomly picking a limited number of Sherpas for each tier who will have access to the pools and will be announcing the winners’ Polygon ERC-20 wallet addresses via our Twitter and Official News, and Announcements on Sunday, December 19th 12 PM UTC.
Please note that even if you are randomly selected to access the pool this does NOT guarantee you have an allocation and you will need to act fast to take part in the pool!
About MANTRA DAO
MANTRA DAO is a community-governed DeFi platform focused on Staking, Lending, and Governance. It gives financial control back to the people, so that they may store and grow their wealth together. The MANTRA DAO team aims to leverage crowd wisdom to create a community-governed, transparent, and decentralized ecosystem for web 3.0. Initially built on Substrate as a Polkadot first project, it now also offers its services on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Polygon.
The world’s first Web 3.0 e-commerce hub fueled by a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO). The Hinata DAO has been established to support quality content creators and incubate a platform suited for the future of collectibles, metaverse tokenization and blockchain gaming. Everyone is invited to join our mission as a member and participate in Hinata governance and development.